Wichita Website Design, Development & Digital Marketing
When you need more than just a pretty website.
Beautiful Custom Websites Designed for Results?
You know how they say beauty is only skin deep? The same goes for website design. A beautiful website gives a good impression of your business to the world. It communicates who you are and what you’re about. Those things are important. But a website can do so much more than that.
At 360ideas, we believe your website should do more than look pretty. If you’re going to make an investment in a website, it should work as hard as you do—gaining traffic for your business, promoting engagement, and turning prospects into loyal customers.
Here’s how we make sure your custom website is built to meet not only your needs, but those of your prospects, customers, and search engines.
- Built with mobile devices in mind first (crucial for user experience and Google results)
- Responsive design to any size screen (no pinching and resizing)
- Super fast loading (people have the attention span of goldfish online—really!)
- Clickable phone numbers
- Tap targets appropriately sized
- Designed to make it effortless for users to get what they want
- Intuitive, well-thought-out UX (user experience)
- Clean, streamlined navigation and site structure (page hierarchy is also important for search engine rankings)
- Seamless sales funnels that eliminate roadblocks to conversion
- Concise, direct calls-to-action (CTA)
- Web copywriting services available, written for your brand voice, target audience, conversion goals, and unique value proposition (UVP)
- Easy to update
- WordPress or Ibex content management systems (CMS) make it easy for you to make your own content changes or post blogs on your site, saving you time and money. We provide a free 30 minute in-person or online training for anyone on your team.
- User permission levels allow you to control the access that different users have to update the site.
- Easy to measure
- Live reporting through Google Analytics or connect multiple business data streams for a live dashboard
- Easy to maintain
- Our 360Support program keeps your site software updated with the latest security patches, fixes and upgraded features
- Help Desk service gives you quick and easy access to our team
- Servers with ‘Brute Force’ protection
- Firewall services
Search Engine Friendly
- Google Developer testing and tools: Speed (load times) and mobile friendliness are two of the most important factors not only in user experience, but in search engine rankings. We make sure your new website makes the grade with a 35 point pre-launch process.
- Mobile Tested
- Not sure if your site is mobile friendly? Try this free tool from Google.
- Speed Tested
- Try it for yourself. Test your website against your competitors and see how you rank with this Google tool.
- Mobile Tested
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- SEO benchmarking and keyword research
- Social integration
- Built for engagement and action (engagement, not just keywords, is a major factor in determining page rank)
- SEO copywriting services available to optimize your site for search engine rankings.
360ideas: A Wichita Original
360ideas is one of the original web development brands in Wichita. Over the years it’s been our privilege to build over 1,000 websites for brands here in Wichita and across the United States!
Years in Business
A 360 Degree Approach to Web Development
Creating a stellar website requires a full spectrum of skills: creative, technical and marketing. If your web development team is missing any one of them, your website won’t deliver the ROI you deserve.
Without creative, you lose the soul of your brand and its story. Without technical, your website won’t deliver the flawless experience your customers demand. Without marketing, your website won’t be designed to attract, engage and convert customers.
The 360ideas team, complemented by RSM Marketing, has the depth of knowledge and skill sets to cover all three of these essentials. The result is a well-rounded website that is an investment, not an expense.
Capabilities & Services
One team for everything you need.
We specialize in custom website design, web development and online marketing. We also work with our parent company, RSM Marketing Services, to give you access to full service marketing solutions all from one team. This ensures cost efficiencies and quicker project turnarounds—not to mention less time and hassle for you!
Services We Offer
- Custom web design & development
- E-commerce websites & integration
- Custom programming/coding
- In-house photography & video production
- Drone photography & videography
- Branding & brand strategy
- Graphic design (web, print, logo)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Digital advertising, including programmatic, Google Ads (display, video, text), PPC, social media ads, digital boards & screens
- Media planning & buying
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Consumer research (surveys, focus groups)
Google Partner Agency
We’ve maintained our Google Partner status since 2013, when we were named as the first Google Partner Agency in the region.
Here’s a few things we’ve worked on lately…
Field Station: Dinosaurs
The site needed to make it easy for visitors to understand the unique Field Station: Dinosaurs experience and connect their interest into immediate ticket purchases.
Genesis Health Clubs
Looking at the rapid growth of Genesis Health Clubs, this site is a hard-working high-performer! The site has to be fast and easy to use for the members seeking information about classes.
This fast changing website helps visitors search quickly through the full range of vehicles to find exactly what they’re looking for. The site has to meet Google’s requirement that it be super-duper fast.
Online Tech Speak Decoded For Business Owners
Why is it so important to have a responsive website and an SSL certificate? What’s the difference between an IP address and a URL? What does it mean to “host” a website? If you’re going to embark on a web project, this free guide will demystify the terminology in a fun and business-friendly way!